Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 22, 2009

Reno Progress After 3 Weeks

The progress has been slow. Inital handover (HO) date supposed to be this month end, we had postponed for it another 2 weeks as I do not want to rush them and compromise on the works.

Here are some pictures.

My vanity cabinets, shoe cabinets, TV feature wall
Photobucket

Our wardrobes design
Photobucket

My kitchen
Photobucket

my altar
Photobucket

I still have a small tv console in the MBR, 2 bedside tables to be custom made, one dresser (still don't have any idea where I want to put...

My full Blum kicthen is not possible as the carpenter said, other systems were just as good. To fulfill part of my vanity, he agreed on some blum and tandembox.

The entrance, pebble wash flooring to be done.
Photobucket

MBR cove light
Photobucket

hall area's false ceiling and cove lights also up. Nest up is painting and carpentry!

No comments: