Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 12, 2009

Our Lil Guy

I am so lag in the updates for the kiddos! All thanks to the changes in work and load from reno, I am kinda overstretched and sleep is a luxury!

kids 001

We went IMM again over the weekend to confirm the toiletry fittings and settle all the other needed for delivery to our new place coming Friday.

See how happy little boy is? He enjoys kiddy rides, and we spent 6 bucks for one shared ride, and one individual rides each.

kids 008

kids 006

Next, little boy is cruising!!!


2 comments:

Jan said...

I can help but noticed tha Ethyl has grown and matured quite a bit huh? growing up to be a pretty babe just like mummy! :)

jean said...

Yes I agree with Jan. I saw Ethyl that day and found her grown so much as compared to the last time i saw her at my place... your little guy is sitting so well...mine is still so relax when sitting...either bend forward or prefer to lie down :(