Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 11, 2009

Updates on Reno

It has been a long while since I updated on my house reno works.

This is going to be the 3rd week, the attempt by my nice and popular contractor uncle to speed up is futile when this HDB decided to hold the approval for like almost a month! Sigh...with that wall still there, not knowing to hack or not to hack, my tiling works has to come to a standstill. In other words, my tiling works has bottle necked!

Anyways, here are some of the updates of the pictures for the past few days.

The kitchen mosaics...not perfect, needs to be rectified.

Photobucket

hall tilings...white and I love the whiteness of it!

Photobucket

The common toilet on L1. Loved this feature wall.

Photobucket

My roller shutter at the bigger balcony.

Photobucket

Part of the kids' bathroom

Photobucket

The new wndows for all my toilets. WHite frames with tea-colored glass
Photobucket

Well, I also had some buys...bought the Grohe shower for the kiddos and Mom. This is gonna be their "luxury" during shower as they do not have a rain shower in the bathroom they share :)

Photobucket

My 2 basins...loved it!

For the kids
Photobucket

for MBR Toilet
Photobucket

The damage for the toilet fittings and all can esily set us back by more than $3k...not cheap leh...

No comments: