Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 29, 2009

Something we are looking forward to...

Communicating to Ethyl always opens up a different perspective of things that are happening around us. Her upcoming concert performance is something we are all looking forward to.

“Mommy, I am very scared”, she told me one day. Asked her why, and she said she is unable to bow nicely to the teachers’ requirement. I taught her how to do it properly and in a minute, she regained her confidence.

“Mommy, teacher said I look very sweet in the pig’s ears”. She will be playing one of the 3 little pigs. She will be the third pig that builds its house with bricks.

“Mom, I am no longer afraid to perform on stage. If I am afraid, I will look at you and I will be able to continue my performance ok? I will be brave and I will do well. You have to support me ok?” She was all confident when she told me these yesterday.

She has been practicing herself at home. I do see her enjoying her skit and really hope to see her do well on stage. Whenever she felt tensed thinking of the actual day, I will reassure her that things will go well and she shall not fret as we will all be supporting her. This assurance from us really boosted her confidence.

Will try and take a video on the day itself…they actually BAN us from bringing cameras and viewcams. Shall see how things go.

1 comment:

jean said...

she is such an adorable little girl...aunty jean support u too, ethyl.. be brave!

fannie, do take video for us :-)
if the school permits.