Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 5, 2009

Updates

Family Time

This has greatly compromised over the few weeks while planning for the joint venture (more will be divulged later), children were neglected, I saw the changes in the way Ethyl treats learning and decided that I should fine-tune our schedule a little bit.

I need to do up a new timetable. The old one was good, but not good enough and Ethyl is not really following the activities as planned.

Brayden needs to learn too! Hubby shall be part of the timetable and we take turns to coach the kids. I believe this will be more effective.

Joint venture

This was halted after I saw how the kids were neglected due to my new engagement. I left my business partner to go ahead with the business while I pulled out. Too time consuming for now especially when work is catching up a great deal. We need to participate in fairs, fly over to select the stuff and all…basically my weekends will be burnt.

It is a real pity…having said that, Hubby and I decided to do something on our own free time. We are still at the initial planning stage (it was discussed just last night), hopefully I can come up with something really soon to catch the festive like Christmas and all.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

wow.. u sound busy!! what business are u doing now?

Everyday Healy said...

That's a tough decision. May be should take longer time to think about it.

By the way, what business it is?

jean said...

Joint venture sounds great! but yes it tends to be time consuming ... it is a good venture if you were not working full time but on it.... update about your christmas plan ya :-)