Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 30, 2008

At RongChan's Wedding

My Lovely girl...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her Birthday gift from me :) A Belle watch.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



My Lovely boy...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Many more...

Photobucket
I love this picture! Do we look like sisters?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the twins

Photobucket
Lims - The generation 2 and their better half

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

MOre photos can be seen on Ivy's blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got more! got the little duo hugging and kissing too hahahah will update at my side soon!

LZmommy said...

Both your little ones look good, especially Ethyl, so pretty :) Fannie, you look so young and if I don't know you, I would never believe you are a mommy of 2! :)

Jan Lee said...

Everyone looks great and most importantly happy!!!!:)

Michelle said...

Wow.. U guys look great!

Ethylyn is so beautiful, and she look so much like you.

As fro brayden he is just a copy of your hubby. So adorable.