Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 23, 2008

November Birthday

Has been busy lately, and will continue to be busy probably till our holidays.

Today is supposed to be Hubby's birthday, he is at work, and will not be back home till next morning. I am home alone today as well. Both babies are at Mom's because I had to leave home at 6am and reach ICA by 8am to collect Ethyl's passport (another long story...sigh).

This is a short entry to update on Ethyl's birthday and some pictures. How fast, my gal is 4yo and 2 days now, time I update my ticker!

I have not much pictures to show as it is quite a challenge to manage 1 tot and 1 baby when we were out. Ethyl's actual day of birthday, we brought her to IMM's Swensen's and had dinner with her. I bought her a Disney Princess, Belle, watch and she was so happy! She kept telling me she was very happy on the day itself!

This year's birthday is not ideal, and told her, because of both Hubby's and mine busy schedules, we'll make up to her during the HK trip. She is very contented and assured us that she is perfectly fine and is truly happy with us spending time with her and staying together as a family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh no! I looked so haggard here!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

ZMM said...

Happy Brithday Ethyl!!

You look so happy here!

And that's a big cake you have there!

Anonymous said...

that's a nice cake!