Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Our 4yo Princess!!!

This is remarkable! We have Ethyl with us for 4 beautiful years!

Today marks her 4th year in our lives. She is now no longer a baby (though I still call her baby), but a toddler who is able to make some decisions for herself and voice her opinions.

From being a baby till now, she has been a child who makes me feel proud of her. Her sensibility and understanding at such tender age does exceed my expectations.

Just last week, she said something that made me so touched.

“Mommy, I love you too much! You beat me and scold me sometimes, but I know you mean well Mommy, I won’t be angry and I will still love you so much! You also love me so much right? That is why you scold me right?”

We had a lousy birthday for her last Saturday over at East Coast Park (ECP), she was a little disappointed, but she assured me that she was happy to be able to play sand and water.

I will update the “lousy” part soon…

8 comments:

blurblur said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Ethyl! :)

You're indeed a very sensible gal, and of course your mummy love you loads. Enjoy your day and grow up healthy and happy! :) Love and Hugs...

LZmommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHYL! :)

What most important is that she has all of you spending this special day with her..

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th B'day Ethyl ! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ethyl!

Anonymous said...

happy b-day ethyl. apologies that we can't attend the b-day celebration as declan was down with HFMD.

LHS said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ethyl!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Ethyl!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Ethyl!!

fannie, she is indeed a very sensible girl who not only touches your heart but us too :) well done for bringing her up well.