Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 2, 2008

His First Swim

At the age of 6 months and 5 days old, my little boy finally had his first dip today!

We had originally planned for yesterday, but both Hubby and I were too tired that we slept our afternoon away!

Since today's weather is really humid, my aunt (the kiddos' grand aunt) suggested a dip, we packed ourselves and off we go to Jurong Recreation Centre for a dip! Argh...it's been so long sonce my last dip! Am really glad that I can fit in my swim suit.

Anyways' bought a nice suit for our little man and he looks cool in it!




His meal time is supposed to be 4pm, but he was happily swimming that we got up only at 5pm. Mom fed him, while Ethyl and myself went into the water again!

I assume he loves swimming. I dunk him into the water and he survived! Haha...if hubby was around, I would not get such chance.
I still do look forward to bringing them for a dip.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Finally, Bray went for his virgin dip! I bet he enjoyed it! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah!! from now on Bray can join us more often at the pool!