Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 1, 2009

CNY 2009

This is Brayden's first ever CNY and like Ethyl's I am too busy with playing cards and catching up with my relatives that I didn't take too many pictures.

Brayden is at the age whereby he needs more attention, thus it could be pretty tiring for us taking care of him. Hubby was working on day 1 of CNY, thus the caring task falls on me most of the time. Mom did help relieve me for a while though...

Time flashes by...

Eve of CNY, I was greeted by these loveliest smiles ever...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Day 1 of CNY...

While Hubby is working, we took Dad's Kangoo around going visiting. Us cam-whoring while on the road.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Doesn't she look so lovely in this set of clothes?

Photobucket

Day 2 of CNY

The day started with us going to Brian uncle's house. A yearly routine for the start of Day 2's visiting.

Photobucket
The Father & Son

Photobucket
Ethyl with cousins playing DS...

Photobucket
Ethyl offered to take for us 3...

Day 6 of CNY

We went out shopping and to the Guanyin temple o pray for a start of the year.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

See the both of them enjoying some kiddy rides at the arcade.

On Day 7 of CNY, we all went to my aunt's place as there is lion dance at her market stall. It's also a yearly affair.

Photobucket
Little boy is very interested in the lions!

Photobucket
And this is the cousin-in-law who wanted to bring Brayden home and Ethyl refused to let him do so!

1 comment:

LZmommy said...

新年快乐 Fannie :)

I can't take my eyes of your kids while looking a the pics :)