Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 6, 2009

Making Skinsense

Definitely not an advertorial. As i am approaching 29 this year, I must keep reminding myself that I am no longer young and have not much youth to squander.

For my skin, I am somehow neglected giving it's well-deserved. I take for granted that I have good skin condition and has a complexion that glows from within. I cleanse when I feel like it and we can forget about routine for my case. Since last year, I have seen how my skin "degenerated". I started to see signs of aging(!) and yes, I need to hydrate my thirsty dry skin.

I went to my Dermatologist and wanted to try her products. I have seen how her nurses skin glows even without makeup. They rave about it and since the price is not exorbitant as I do get staff discount, I gave it a try. For your info, I was diagnose with Dermatitis, fortunately, it was a very mild case.

The products that I have used are really wonderful! I really feel my skin plumped up and simply adore how my skin felt when i glide through with my fingers.

I also went to customise a clay-cream mask to hydrate and at the same time maintain the PH balance of my skin with compounding pharmacy. I have to wait till next week before i can lay my hands on to try it...since it's customised for myself, I shall share the results after using it. Not sure if I shall try the stem cells concoction...Let me think through first as it is not too cheap.

I am currently "transforming" myself religiously. I am trying to shed the kilos and keeping my beauty routine gingerly. I hope to see a new me by the end of this year! We ought to age gracefully shouldn't we?! *winks*

No comments: