Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 1, 2009

Lasik, Not!

Planned to give myself a birthday give - perfect eyesight!

However, my new Opthamologist came on board recently and did a marketing brief for us. I have and am convenienced by her to hold back my plan for Lasik till I am 35. No, I am not doing Lasik 6 years later, I am going for my cataract surgery to correct my vision.

The suction of our cornea during the Lasik process actually prematures the tear on our retina, and Lasik does not mean that you will have perfect eyesight in your later years. For now, I will just hang on to the contact lenses, and listen to her, try my best to wear my glasses more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, that was what I use to tell my patients too when I was working at a LASIK boutique some years ago.

Jan Lee said...

oops....David just got his done!!! wah pengz!