Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 29, 2009

Many to Come

This year is going to swift pass really fast. quarter 1 will be so busy with my work, that I will not have much time for other stuff. I am trying...I should be glad and count my blessings to still be able to be kept busy in spite of bad times.

Q2 is going to start by the planning of renovation for our new house, settling the nitty gritty and Ethyl's school choices etc. We will hold a housewarming as the elders think that it is good to "warm up" the house with lotsa people. We'll do that, but i dread it whenever I think of the aftermath.

Q2 would probably end with "Home Sweet Home".

Q3 will be a different start for me. Enrolling Ethyl in the various classes she requested for and at the same time, I plan to take short courses and upgrade myself. Think work should be more settled by Q3 with the usual A&P activities.

Q4...I will be kept busy because many events are going to happen! Firstly, birthday planning for Ethyl. We had a lousy experience last year and all thanks to the bakery, we had a birthday without a birthday cake for Ethyl. This year, I am going to plan a small party at home for her. Guest list is kept a secret. It's not going to be a grand affair, it is going to be a small but a thematic affair. Am still planning for it...As for Hubby's he will get a surprise from me...

And next, my little master is ready for the journey of never ending learning! Will start him in school when he turns 20 month-old. However, this falls in December, will actually let him start school in Jan 2010! See, the year is going to be packed with activities! I wish a really great Ox year for all!

No comments: