Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 6, 2009

It Has To Be a Busy Year...

Is it fortuante or unfortunate that we are striding into a busy year? 2009 is ging to be quite a busy year for all of us. Firstly, we are going to have our new house renovated, and shifting into a whole new town where we are all not very familiar with. Before the move, we need to go school hunting for Ethyl.

Ethyl just turned 4yo 2 months back and it's the age where I want her to start on some enrichment classes. These will unlikely be academic base, as she has enough to learn in school and at home.

I am still looking around for a school that teaches tots drumming. She is really interested in playing drums, although the Daddy raises his objections, I am the kind of Mom that goes with my kids' learning preferences. I will still hunt for a music school that teaches drum for kids at such tender age. Next is an art school, swimming lessons and her fave...speech and drama class. I really hope she can manage.

The new house renovation is going to keep me rather busy. Work wise is enough to fill up my diary, but no matter house busy I can be, I will still have to try and keep an eye on my new house reno works.

The kids are not neglected as well. Ethyl is old enough to have a say in her own room, we adhere to her princess request and we'll try to do up a princess room for her, Belle to be more specific. Not overdoing her room as we are worried that she'll outgrow and dislike the design. Am going to keep the design simple.

What else are we expecting? Well, there are some travel plans that Hubby is working on...however I am thinking of him getting me something else...I got to trade in the holidays + shopping trips for that thing that I really love to own...

After a good 4 years, I am finally moving my lazy arse to pick up driving again! I didn't complete my practical the last time round...this time, I have to re-take my advance theory and go for my practical lessons. I will be the chauffer for weekends, and I really have to get my class 3 for the sake of convenience!

First half of the year is crazy, I hope the we can settle in the second half and enjoy our days...Second half of the year is to start my primary school "shopping" for Ethyl. I have a school in mind...but I need to find out how far we are away from that school first.

No comments: