Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 13, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award




Jan pass me this tag (I have not really dones one for donkey months) and for a start, I shall try...else the blogs that I reads would have all received and done this tag!

Part of this award, and I have to list 5 addictions and then pass onto 5 more fabulous blogs!

So here are mine:

MY BABIES!!!
Shopping
Looking at the mirror
coffee and tea
nuah-ing at home (but I don't get such luxury)

and I can't find another 35 to pass to...I'll just pass to whoever reads this.

Sandra?
Nana?
Val?
Little Prince's Mommy?
Clarice?

5 comments:

blurblur said...

Looking at the mirror?! Haha...I think I have this addiction too.. :P

MomsyWorld said...

im too self-obsessed! I have a mirror on my desk too! but not as big as my boss' :x

Anonymous said...

me? oh gosh, I've never tried this tagging business. Ok will do it when I can ok?

MomsyWorld said...

Yes, Val, it's u :) No problems...take your time...

Anonymous said...

me too me too....I have a mirror on my desk too and am constantly peeking into it...just to check and make sure everything is in order....kekeke....vain hor!!!