Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 12, 2009

The Overdue

Hen we got engaged, or rather ROM, Hubby got me a ring. A simple one that costs just slightly over a thousand bucks. That was in year 2001.

Newly graduated and didn't have much to indulge in, I settle for this ring and he promised an "upgrade" for me when he is more established in terms of career.

Two weekends ago, we went shopping with the kids. I pass buy one shop and saw the bling. A ring that fits my finger well and looks bling enough. I liked it. The sales person pushed a bigger one to me, but it didn't look good on my finger. So I still prefer the smaller one.

However...the man seemed to have forgotten the promise and is not moved by my hint. Sigh...When will my long overdued be fulfilled?

3 comments:

blurblur said...

My wedding ring was less than 200 bucks..haha... :P He bought me a bling which cost less than 1k a year after our marriage...I hope he can buy me a bigger one soon...haha..I am very greedy one... :P

Anonymous said...

You know, man don't take hints very well. So I suggest just asking for it, so everyone is happy. At least you will be :-)
Wait for your good news then!

LHS said...

all men are same :(
hope your wish can be fulfilled soon!