Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 7, 2009

It's A Different Preparation

CNY is coming, I bring home shopping bags everyday eversince last Monday. Well, CNY shopping what...furthermore working in Orchard, I really can't resist. Do not misunderstand me, shopping are 95% for the kids.

This year, without our own nest, we have so much lesser to do! The CNY sinful goodies, house decoratings and spring cleaning...having said that, it doesn't mean we can get away with it; since we are staying at Mom's we will also lift our fingers and help out.

I have a resolution for myself this year and I really aim to achieve that!

Talking of which...I have yet to buy myself a proper set of CNY clothes. Hmm...maybe I should stop shopping for the kids and buy myself something nice and decent. Zara and Massimo Dutti are having sales...*winks*

4 comments:

blurblur said...

I have not start anything on my CNY shopping!! Not even clothes for the kids and myself...am so busy over Damien's schooling that i've got no mood to shop!! Haha...must really get something for the family this weekend!!

Jan Lee said...

aiyo...there is nothing wrong with buying something nice for yourself.....can't be always the kids right....it's ok to pamper yourself once in a while dear....permission granted....kekeke

cre8tone said...

Happy CNY!~

Just pamper yourself...

Jan Lee said...

Hi Fannie Dear

Got an award for you!

http://my2lovelyrays.wordpress.com/