Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 27, 2009

From Daddy's Boy to Mommy's Boy?

The boy has been pretty clingy to me of late. I love that attetion from him. He is usually more likely to stick to Hubby instead of me.

For a few days, he had been wanting my attention. He is soooo adorable!

So now, I have both the kiddos "fighting" for Mommy!

I am still tickled by my boy's persistence when the Daddy insisted to carry him on the carrier and refused to let me carry! He went "ahhhhh" all the way from one end of suntec to the other end! And when I finally convinved the Dad that he wants me, this boy was so happy and refused to turn around to look at the Dad!

So, he knows who puts in more effort ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh.. I tot all the while son are closer to mommy. And daughter are usually closer to daddy.