Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 9, 2009

Conquering Myself!

It was almost impossible for me to bring Brayden out without extra help. My super demanding Master is too much for me to handle alone most of the time! Even Mom complains, can you imagine the energy and effort needed to look after him?

As I am not the type who can be cooped up at home, I need to go out and bring Ethyl out so that she won't feel too bored on weekends (if Hubby has to work). I told myself...maybe I should just try and bring them out on my own and see if I can manage. I can do it with Ethyl the last time, why can't I do it this time?

Indeed, I was just feeling exiting at the thought of bring 2 kiddos, one is on the carrier, the other hand-holding. As I dish out my bags, trying to see which is better...the Gucci tote seems a better choice as a diaper bag; roomy enough, yet stylish.

The bag is nice, it could have been better if it was bigger. So I thought..."the next sales I will go get a bigger tote (Hubby better not read this!)!

Brayden boy seemed to be in a good mood and cooperative enough. I told him I will bring both of them out without daddy for a short while and he better cooperate, else no more shopping for him the next time. True enough, he is well-behaved.

We walked under the blazing sun and though it was scorching, we three enjoyed. Ethyl and I were chatting and Bray participated in our conversations with his goo-goo-ga-ga.

The bus arrived shortly. Brayden boy seldom take public transport as we have Hubby to ferry us around. He simply is too curious with the environment in the bus and refused to nap!

Photobucket

Ethyl has always been a very good traveller. She'd nap shortly after we boarded the bus and cheeky didi would start to "wake" her up with his little kicks. His chubby hands will try to catch Ethyl's hair and pull them. At times, he'd lean against Ethyl, trying to wake her up with his "eh".

Photobucket

Unexpectedly, he was not cranky with that almost 45 mins journey. He dozed off when we almost reached Chinatown. We shopped around before Hubby reached. Though just a very short while before my "aid" came, I really enjoyed!

I am planning for another trip this weekend probably alone.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Way to go Fannie! You took a bus somemore!! Hee, i would just dail for a cab if I'm out with the kiddos alone! :P Having said that, it's been quite awhile since I venture out with the two kids... ;)

MomsyWorld said...

Hubby suggested I take a cab too! Probably I am in a more adventurous mood this took the bus :) I really enjoyed this trip and am gonna bring the kiddos to Suntec on Saturday!