Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 16, 2009

Our New Home in the East

Here's our floor plan to our new home! The area is 154sqm and I love it cos it is a corner unit too!


Had been planning for the renovation for our new house. Doing research on the types of materials, getting quotes from various IDs and a contractor so far.

All these ground work were actually tedious for me especially when work is so busy.

I did not manage to get any pictures during our 2 viewings, the only pictures of the house I have is just photos from our valuation report, and the lazy me simply took the pictures and upload for convenience sake.


This is part of the hall, excluding the dining area and the study area.


This is the old fashion kinda kitchen with full length cabinets. I am going to revamp the whole kitchen to a modern and functional look!


MBR is just as boring...we'll convert it to a modern yet stylish look! The romantic factor has to be thrown in too! Look at that door! Geesh...I hate that shape and going to convert it back to it's original.
Above is the recess area. It is spacious enough for me to do what I have in my mind for ages! Everything's gonna go off here too!

Toilets are a must go including the balcony and study too!


Major works evolved around the lower floor. The parquet flooring is very well maintained thus I am cutting our reno cost and will just do a polish.


The only thing that stays other than the floorings are the stairs railings. So far the quotes were pretty reasonable for an EM, and we are going to pay more attention to the details of the quotes. I hope Hubby can be of a better help in this as I am really overstretched from the current projects on hand.

5 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow! Another spacious unit! :) Looking forward to yours and Ivy's housewarming! :P

I guess the kids will love the stairs huh? Climbing up and down..hehe.. :)

MomsyWorld said...

Eileen, the stairs is gonna be a killer! I'm gonna block it both ways...I tink BRay would love it more than Ethyl!

And as for the space...big means more chores! We'll get a part time cleaner to tidy up over weekend.

Housewarming...sure! I am sure I am nearer for u ;)

Family First said...

Hey join the club! I hope to start renovations next month! Let's keep each other company!

Anonymous said...

Ivy's moving to the west and you are moving to the east....are you 2 avoiding each other....hahahah.....just kidding!

Place will definitely look really nice after you added your magic touch......:)

teni said...

wow been a long time since i visit ur blog! this unit looks real spacious! hey im in the east too!! definitely a great place to live in!!

Teni