Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 10, 2009

The Search...

Photobucket
Photobucket
The schools that I have contacted for Ethyl are more or less settled for us to view to premises, bring Ethyl along for second viewing and we will settle in once all of us are comfortable with our choice.

This school I have shortlisted must have a kindy set up. I no longer want Ethyl to go without school holidays as she needs a break and do things she likes and I can also take leave and bond with the kids. Mom can also have her "holiday" too!

Firstly, this school meets almost all my pre-requisite. Having said that, they have theirs too! The fees were on the higher side, however for the programs they have, I think it is worth it. At Nafa Arts Kindergarten, they provide arts that Ethyl is keen to learn too. Which means, she has lesser classes to attend to on weekends! Well, a good school will be so full. This is what is happening at NAK. I need to waitlist and yes, I sign the form and faxed over to them. It is not a die-die must enrol her in, but I do wish to put her in if she is really keen.

The next on my list is Paper Scissors Stone Montessori. They still do have vacancy available, I will also go viewing with Hubby and see for the first round before deciding. They do not have additional enrichments. But I would still go and view the place before any decisions made.

Does anyone has good pre-school to recommend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My colleague raves about Lorna Whiston. Don't know if you want to check that out.

LHS said...

i also prefer a school has its all enrichments , good luck !

and, Happy Valentine's Day to you!