Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 1, 2009

It's the Closet

A little post on the search of stuff for our new home. Closet is really important and I am particular for my wardrobe. This time, I really prefer a modular wardrobe.

Today, we went Expo and I saw this Closet Design having promo. It is $2000 nett inclusive GST for a 8ft modular. I almost signed up for it on impulse! But for 3 rooms, a total of $6000, I think I need to give it some thoughts.

Am now in the midst of checking some info on IDs and contractors. ID would save me from alot of hassle in terms of planning, which means I will pay them more too. Contractors I need to coordinate. I am still discussing with Hubby and we'll see how things goes.

We are going for our 1st appointment this Friday. So exciting!

No comments: