Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 16, 2009

Trust My Maternal Instinct

Before we eve brought Brayden to any doctor, I was already uncomfy with the swollen bump. My instinct told me, "go, bring him to the paeds immediately!"

Hubby said "Well, we went and the Dr says he is ok what."

I asked him when, and how come I do not recall the slightest bit of it. I told him, no way I am going to delay any further with regards to this and I shall just bring him to KKH as our paeds was not around.

Both Mom and Hubby were not interested to bring him to KKH, kept discouraging me. I packed up, and told them, if they are not interested, i can hail a cab and go myself. I am stubborn, very stubborn...But it is for the better of my kid, I have the right to be stubborn isn't it?

And the story were as previous posts. I thank everyone for the concern. The more important for me to do is to prepare myself mentally. It'll pain any Mommy to see the kid go through such a thing...

I know Brayden is a brave little one, so will I be too! More updates will be after his MRI scan.

footnote:

Ethyl, the ever dting big sis to Brayden said, "Mommy, when didi goes operation, I will cry. I know I cannot go, but I will stay at home and cry cos didi so poor thing..."

Both our eyes were wet...I know she is sensible and she cares. Love you baby, you are also my pillar of support!

5 comments:

momkidspace said...

Take care and be strong, Brayden boy needs you if he have to go through it.

blurblur said...

*HUGS* to you, Ethyl and Bray...Be brave...

Anonymous said...

Be strong fannie... *hugs*

Anonymous said...

you must stay strong, in the event something is really wrong with brayden.

Anonymous said...

hang in there...both your children need you.. *hug hug*