Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 2, 2009

My 10 Month-old

It seems so fast that this little one just turned 10mo over the last weekend! He seems to have grown up quite a fair bit when I compare his previous pictures.

He is turning 1 in less than 2 months' time, and initally I was planning a birthday party for him. However, after much discussion with Hubby, we decided to keep it a domestic affair as we will also be having house warming some months later.

Since we do not have a house of our own by then, we shall celebrate for him at Mom's place.

Mom in law offered us her place and wanted a celebration for Brayden, I rejected her "kind" intention. Since Ethyl's birthday she was not actively involved and couldn't remember at all, Brayden's birthday shall not be very much different either.

I am petty and I am very upset by the unfair treatment.

Let's not digress...I am planning to go for a short trip on Brayden's birthday and now waiting for Hubby to approve. Let's hope he approves of the trip for ourselves!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So Fast!! Brayden going to turn 1 so soon. Time Flies!!

Where are you planning to go? I'm sure the kids will be very excited if they know that their daddy and mommy going to bring them for a trip.

blurblur said...

Time flies isn't it...he's turning one! :)

Wow..a trip! Hope you'll get the 'approval' from hubby! ;)We're planning for a trip during the school holidays...but it all depends on whether hubby is able to take leave...sigh... :P

2xMum said...

Happy 10 months old!

He's so cute. :)

LHS said...

Happy 10 months old!
so have your hubby approved??

Anonymous said...

time really flies....

don't worry too much about the PETTY part because I am exactly like you too so I understand how you feel!