Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 12, 2009

I am Touched...

I must record this. I went back home late last night and my girl was sweet as usual. Followed me in and out here and there…

While I was having dinner at 10-ish, she insisted to sit by my side and chat with me to keep me company even though I will prefer to turn in early. We chatted and when I finished my dinner, I told her to go to bed while I wash the dishes.

She came out in mere seconds after adjourning to the room and said to me, “Poor thing Mommy, you have to wash the plates yourself. Next time I learn to cook and cook for you when you all grow old. I will have a maid to wash for you too.”

I asked, “Are you sure?” She said, “Yes. The maid will help look after you if you can’t walk.”

I do not wish that I will be less mobile when I am older.

This little darling is such a dear…I told her I only need her to put in her best foot for her studies and behave herself and look after Brayden. All others we’ll leave it to later.

Oh, and she told Mom her hobby is to write, read and study! I hope she will be so enthusiastic about learning when she is older.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Sensible girl..Ethyl is always such a sweetie.. :)

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little girl she is...yes she is really a sensible girl :)