Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 19, 2009

...

Last evening, Mom was helping me with Brayden so that I can settle my renovation stuff that I need to bring and show my contractor today. Something she said, made me feel sad and kept thinking about it.

“希望明天去看医生时,医生说你不需要开刀”

I corrected Mom’s sentence. Told her that surgery is inevitable in Bray’s case, and it is just a matter of how extensive the whole procedure might be (I hope it’s a superficial one). She was saddened. I saw her eyes red…

“可怜,小小年纪就要去开刀。不好的让婆婆来承受,让你健康长大。”

I can’t really sleep well last night. Was tossing and turning in bed, thinking about the scan on Friday. When Brayden was frail and weak as a newborn, I made a promise to Guanyin that I will be a vegetarian on the 1st and 15th of every lunar month in retun for Brayden’s good health. I think a Mom would do anything for their kid(s).

Ethyl kept asking me if Brayden needs to stay at the hospital. I assured her that our little guy will be back tomorrow when she returns from school. She told me the same old thing, “Mommy, if didi goes operation and you don’t want me to go, I will stay at home and I will cry for him.”

She will hug our boy and stroke his face “Poor thing Brayden, be brave ok?”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pray for Brayden to be well & grow healthily after the operation.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am sure Brayden will be ok.

When my girl was younger she was often sick. There was once she was hospitalised (again) and I made a promise to Guan Yin that I will be a full time vegetarian on her behalf so that by doing this wu wei bu shi, my girl can be healthier. When my mum knew about it, she "negotiated" with Guan Yin and reduced it to only Chi Yi and Shi Wu. Haha...

So now I am only vegetarian for these 2 days a month, though I try to be vegetarian during lunchtimes as well. So far so good. :o)

MomsyWorld said...

Hi Aurora, Thanks :)

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for sharing with me :) For me, I opted only 2 days till he is 3yo because I have to work and may not be able to find a proper vegetarian stall. It seems pretty well...and Brayden's frequent bouts of fever may be due to the infection of this lump.

I hope all these will be over soon !