Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 8, 2009

What We Bought To-Date

We went Mayer to get a cooker hob, hood and as a bonus, Hubby got me an oven! Thanks Hubbby *muacks*!

I had loved Ariston's hobs for a while...Hubby obliged and we went hob hunting at IMM last evening! Ariston's PH 930 MST - Tre IX a 3-cooker hob. We gave up an induction hob as we felt that it may not be really useful in our case.

For our hood, we opted for Delizia DZH 519 and top up the balance. This hood is a high performer and both Mom and Hubby loves it...grab it! Though I prefer another one, I gave in because....he got me an oven!
Ariston's FZ 61.1 IX. Though I could have gotten another higher range one, I chose to "save" money and compromise with this. *smiles* This also means I have to bake more for them.

Till date, we have also gotten ourselves mattress from Sealy. The kids also had their bed frames, mattresses, and an additional rollaway bed and matteress. Hubby insisted on having a 3rd mattress for the kids(?!). Pretty redundant and a waste of money I thought.

Now, we need to start shopping for sinks, basins, rain shower, taps, toilet bowls, lightings etc! Sofa and dining table shall be later when the reno starts.

Nest week, we'll join the islanders to comb through the IT show for a new TV, home theatre system, desktop and a new laptop for myself! I love Sony's Vaio for a while already. Let's see what's the deal there! I need a light weight lappy to lug around as I can use it while waiting for Ethyl to end her enrichment classes or even swimming lessons!

We are getting our keys to the new flat in the first half of april. Quite exciting! Can't wait to start the reno!

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

So fun shopping for the house isn't it? :)

Thank you very much for the pressie for Beanie, Fannie :) Appreciate it...

MomsyWorld said...

Yes Jane, it is fun! But tiring too...

Hope Beanie will love the gift :) U have a good rest too!