Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 22, 2009

Army Museum & Centrepoint

Army Museum, random 002

We met with my sis and family at Jurong Point 2 for lunch at Ding Tai Fung. All I can say that I am very used to the service and food at Paragon, hence I feel that the food there was not as yummy.

We parked our car at the mall and took a train to catch the feeder bus to the museum.

Army Museum, random 004

Doesn’t she look awesome here?

This is our first visit to the Army Museum. Hubby dragged us along….since we had nothing much planned for this weekend, thus we went along.

Not the best decision to go for the trip.

Nonetheless, we still enjoyed. Little boy was tired and cranky though as there was not much for him to see.

Army Museum, random 033

Sunday is a boring day. We planned to go out, but then little boy showed signs of runny nose so we decided to head to the mall and have a look at the ergonomic furniture.

Nothing is new…Hubby was indecisive, thus we bought nothing in the end! I guess I know what I want, will pop by later when the house is more ready and hoping to get a better deal from the much awaited GSS!

Nothing much for the day…aimlessly walking here and there. I hate to walk around aimlessly.

The little one is easily amused by Ethyl.

See how happy he is!

Army Museum, random 040 Army Museum, random 043 Army Museum, random 037 Army Museum, random 038

Oh…I heart this smile!!!

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

love ethyl's picture of her saluting.

MomsyWorld said...

ya...i actually love that too :)

blurblur said...

I love that pic too! She's so lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, Ethyl can be a pretty army officer when she grows up. Looks smart with her salute. =P

Love Brayden's sunshine smiles! =D