Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 7, 2009

Schools Visiting for Ethyl

After our 1st appointment at HDB yesterday, we brought Ethyl for schools visit. Well, Hubby and I could have spent some couple time, but I decided to grab full use of the available timing to get at least one thing off my to-do list.

I have been trying to shortlist the schools, and we visited those that I think more suitable for us. Having said that, Ethyl has her views too. Besides for Ethyl, I am also planning for Brayden's; thus I also asked about the playgroup classes available.

The first school is very neat, clean and tidy. The principal has been very patient and kind explaining the curriculum to me over and over again. There are enrichments provided too! I love this place and Hubby too! Hubby felt that enrolling Ethyl in full day is more beneficial, I thought otherwise.

Seriously, I prefer to have her at home at noon for napping and me-time.

The second school is pretty near our new place, near pasir ris park. As much as I love the curricular, there are things that I am not totally impressed. The environment is a little cluttered to me. The enrichments are only provided to full day students and Ethyl is not under that category.

More or less settled. We need to visit one more school before finalising...Probably, we will drop by on Monday.

No comments: