Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 23, 2010

Bento #02

My loved ones all love pancakes. Thus I made some for them today.

Photobucket

The pancakes were cut out with a bear shaped mold. Had wanted to put some chocolate sauce to make the eyes, nose and ears, but decided not to as it'll smudge and it will be "face-off" by the time the kids eat them in school.

Photobucket

The jelly is homemade. Brayden gets a crescent moon and a star whilst Ethylyn gets a jellied-pig.

Photobucket

In order to promote healthier eating, I baked the smiley potato faces and added to their bentos.

2 comments:

yl said...

May I know what goes into the baked potato?

MomsyWorld said...

YL, the smiley face potatoes are ready made. I got from Fairprice.