Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 26, 2010

Bento #05

Photobucket
Photobucket

Supposed to be my rest day from making bento, however little girl has been telling me to cook her pasta and she really hopes to have it tomorrow, I have no other choice, but to give in to her request.

Hubby softly blasted my ears for no keeping to my promise to rest well for a day. I am rebellious ya? *smiles*

Nevertheless, I still woke up earlier than usual as I will have more to prepare today.

I though the breakfast would be too heavy for her, but she told me, "Mommy, I will finish, if I can't finish all in the morning, I will eat them in the afternoon too!" Sweetie pie she is! However, I told her, if she can;t finish, just leave it as it will be too cold by noon to consume.

I hope she will enjoy her breakfast.

Photobucket

Here's Hubby's bento :)

No comments: