Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 25, 2010

On the Kids



I have updated a lot about the bento boxes I made for them for the past few days. Something has been lacking, and it is none other that the updates of the little ones.

Ethylyn

Her progress in school has been good and I am pleased with her performance thus far. Though there were times she refused to learn her spelling properly and kept making mistakes, I accepted this is part and parcel of the learning process, so long she still enjoys what she does, I will take things a step at a time.

Personal development is not something I want to neglect. Table etiquette, mannerism and self presentation is something I am working on with her right now. I don't understand why, but she tends to speak really loud. Not shouting, just loud and it does affect me sometimes. Too loud for my own comfort.

There were times she refuses to greet people, no matter how hard I try, she simply refused. Well, it is not that I never try, I did and warned her before we pop over relative/friend's place (especially my MIL), she simply refused to talk or greet certain people. What else can I do??

Brayden

A bundle of joy and fun. This boy has his charm. The way he smiles, laughs and mimic adults simply makes people around laugh.

He is able to sing about 45% of a few familiar songs taught to him repeatedly, this includes those CNY songs that Ethyl has been singing and dancing along with for the festive period. He begins to recognize more alphabets with Ethyl's help in coaching him during play time. As usual, he enjoys playing those peg puzzles to match alphabets, shapes and colors.

Something that is very pleasing to note, he enjoys his lessons in school. He is also getting more independent. He started to self-feed, wants to do many things himself and very expressive (in terms of expressions).

Love being with them both as they never fail to make my days brighter and more meaningful! Love you children!

No comments: