Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 30, 2010

Space is Good For Kids

Before havings kids, I prefer to have a smaller house, as small as possibe.

However, after Ethyl, and when Brayden arrived, I realised something missing from our house - SPACE.

The lack of space for the little one torun around and have fun! Not to mentioned,there is also little space to hide.

At our new place, they have they own play area, can run here and there, hide upstairs and downstairs. Though tiring looking after them with the additonal space now, I am counting my blessing.

Here I have a pair of cheerful kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket

At the balcony area, their dining cum play corner *smiles*

Photobucket

1 comment:

twin said...

yea had to agree with that. space is crucial for kids development. :)