Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 18, 2010

Ah Choo Rubs Away Sleepless Nights!


Eversince I decided to start a website selling trusted quality kids and parenting products, my research has brought me to many many different brands. How I realise, what was readily availble in SG is so limited!

I found Nature's Baby Organics range of products online and am really keen to bring them on my web store. I believe in trying out the products that I intend to sell.

Many people will wonder, why can't I just buy products readily over the shelves? Why must try organics products? If you have a pair of sensitive kids, you will understand why.

Ethyl has been using California Baby since birth. For many years, it has been my trusted brand on kids. Needless to say, Brayden is also using it when he was born.

Gradually I noticed he gets flaky skin, sometimes it was bad and looks red and sore, worse, his skin was inflamed and we had to bring him to see a Dermatologist.

Then, he had to stop using CB products. I never gave up. I continued searching online to find a reliable organic product and came across Nature's Baby Organics. I started using the hair and bodywash on both kids. No reactions on both and I happily tell myself, I need to explore further.

Tonight, Brayden is ill. He had a mild fever, congested nose and a phlegmy cough. He could hardly sleep well before I remembered to try letting him use the products I just received from my supplier.

Ah-Choo Chest Rub seems to be a really wise choice.

All along, we had relied on Vicks. Shy to say, the boy hates it as it was too choking for him. He dislikes us rubbing it on his chest, his back and he will scream if we rub a little near his nose. Having said that, we still use it as we are not sure what else we can use to help him feel better.

I opened the tub, rubbed a generous amount on his chest, on his back, back of his ears and also managed to persuade him to let me apply a little near his nose. A while later, he asked for more on his chest and back, as well as behind his ears.

Five minutes after the second application, he slipped into slumberland. He slept so well...The oil that I applied for him is still on my hands, it was not heating up like Vicks always does and it was absorbed into my palm.

Brayden slept well. I can hear him breathing with his nose rather than gasping for breath like he always did before.

I am so glad this product works well for us. Having a toddler who sleeps well despite unwell is a blessing to parents (especially to Moms). Besides this, I also solved a problem with conditioner that continues to entangle Ethyl's long tresses.

Now both kids enjoys using Nature's Baby Organics. I am going to try out another product, I will share again when the goods has arrived from US!

Oh, did I mention before Brayden has sensitive nose, sensitive skin as well as sensitive eyes? Therefore, I am more particular with the products we use at home, an environment he spends most time in.

No comments: