Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 23, 2010

Nurturing a Picasso?




Highly unlikely, however since she has been saying she loves to draw and do art, why not just let her have some enrichments that is non-academic and fun?

I tried persuading Hubby to let her go for this enrichment since day 1 I saw Global art starting an outlet at ehub! downtown east. He was, as usual giving me all sorts of excuses saying she has too many enrichments, she can't cope blah blah blah.

Nevertheless, Ethyl never gave up reminding us (especially me) that she loves to draw, she would love to color nicely like other kids do. For myself, I am very very weak in this aspect, thus I really would love to see her doing well in art.

My decision was made then. She shall join them. Having said that, this decision came when I was about to quit my job and start my business. So many uncertainties and I really am not sure if I should just enrol her.

It took me about 2 months to decide. I tried to discuss with Hubby to let her join, he was reluctant. All the time, I would simply imform him about my decision on the classes to enrol for Ethyl as I am the one paying. This time, I hope he can help lighten my load. As you can see, he is indecisive when he is told to pay.

Never mind, it's for the good of our daughter, so I shall just pay for it since it doesn't cost an arm or a leg.

Seeing her artwork from the first lesson and how much she enjoyed her lesson, whatever I had to accomodate is worthwhile!

No comments: