Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 9, 2010

Will Share Something Later...

I will be sharing the hurdles and challenges I face when I stop work to start on my online business. Getting started is really no easy feat. Though many details and challenges, I will overcome them and make sure I do my best in everything.

There were times I questioned myself "Why can't you just have a job like the others and be happy earning a few thousands a month...isn't that easier?"

Well, at one point my answer will be "Yes", but then again, I will never be happy if I never really try and fulfill a dream to be a WAHM.

I will soon start a blog to share on the things I have done, hopefully can help spur some friends out there who have thought of starting something small in the worldwide web.

Till then!

1 comment:

reen said...

Hi fannie,

i am so looking forward to hear what you can share on the journey to online biz :) jia you!