Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 1, 2010

More Challenges

Reearching online took up a lot of my time. Working from home s not an easy feat. With the kids around, I need to watch out for them quite a fair bit as they will seek my attention whenever they see my presence.

Not a bad thing afterall. I have thus grown closer to both and really watching them growing and thriving under my nose.

Currently I am working hard on getting my driving licence, and hoping to be able to settle this soon! Don't ask about test date, too early, as I have only had 4 lessons till now because my instructor's schedule is so packed!

Once the licence to vroom is obtained, sending and fetching Ethyl will be so much easier! *pray hard*

The web store I am working on seems to be moving fast and furious! I can't wait to launch the site as I already have orders streaming in and keeping me really excited!

Hopefully everything goes on well...

1 comment:

jean said...

hey fannie! That sounds a lot of fun :-) I also think that having a car license is so much more easier and I also want to take the test... but nope not yet, I haven't even register for the basic... hee.. take care and keep me updated.. i am looking forward to see your site.:-)