Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 20, 2008

40 Months Old

So fast, it is her 40th month on earth!

Our 39th month with her is not an easy one. Her stay at the hospital, though a tough one, it has pulled us closer. Hubby, Ethyl and myself stood by one another during the trying period and bite our teeth through the 4 days. GOSH...our emo-ride ride during then were not what words can express.

Seeing how ccoperative my brave girl was when the doctors checked on her. Being a kid, she thought by being cooperative, the doctors will not inject her, will never give her suppositories and force meds down her throat. It aches our heart when she wailed and rejected the treatments then.

It is a trauma, not just to her, but also to us. All of us did not get quality rest. I cooped myself in the hospital just to make sure my little girl is alright. Mom tried to coax me back home and rest, but I didn't budge. I just couldn't leave her there with anyone else besides myself.

We spent around 3 weeks from the day she was discharged to bring her back to her normal self. She is so afraid and whenever people touched her when she was asleep. Very scared when people grip her too tightly. Poor thing...

She can still remember the things that she went through, and told me just 2 days ago, "Mommy, I stay in hospital so poor thing right?". Oh...

No comments: