Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 28, 2008

Will He Look Like That?

When I was pregnant with Ethyl, I was very excited. Always thinking how she'd look like, hoping she'd look more like me etc. Hubby and I talked over countless nights that we hope she had beautiful eyes, a nice sharp nose, beautiful complexion etc.

Though we had a very nice picture and it turned out that she looks neither of our imagination, she is still a perfect darling in our eyes.

Now, I dreamt of Brayden last night. He is a fair baby, rosy like Ethyl. His crown of glory was black and glossy, thick and neat. His eyes were bright with double lids. Nose...hmm...I can't remember. But his hair and eyes captivated me.

Will he look like that? I was woken and told Hubby excitedly about my dream. Well, he has been asking me if Brayden will look like him...I am clueless, but for sure, the little guy in my dream look not even a little like him! Haha!

He doesn't look like Ethyl nor me either. He is just him...a look of himself, and he is a happy baby in my dream. Always smiling and brings joy around. Another 4 weeks for me...Now, I am really eager to see how he looks like!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

What, only 4 more weeks,I thought I only read about you expecting not so long ago...Such exciting times ahead! And I am sure Brayden will be the baby you dream of. I dreamt about both my babies, and they look and feel exactly the way when I met them for the first time :)

Michelle said...

wow.. another 4 more weeks we will get to see Brayden. Can't wait!

I'm sure he will be a beautiful baby.

LHS said...

yeah, he will be a very beautiful baby, just like his jie jie. :)

huisia