Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 26, 2008

Girls Are Girls


My little girl is vain, just like me! haha...

Saw her sitting quietly at the hall and thought she was so serious practising her writing, then she came to me, and goodness (!) she painted her nail with the marker!

I was not a even angry and started laughing at her...she is just like me when I was young! Girls are girls...she even said to me, "Mommy, I paint my nails like you...you ask other people to paint (manicure), I do it myself!". And she was beaming joyfully looking at her painted nail. I have company for manicure in the near future!

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Hahaha... She is so cute! My girl did the same thing too :) In fact, I think most of us did that, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, i also painted my nails with markers during pri sch days. :P