Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 25, 2008

Seahorse, Cheeky "Fish" and Sensibility



This is a...SEAHORSE! Ethyl drew this last week. I thought it looks pretty close to seahorse too! It was actually my third guess that I got it correct. I thought it was a dino...Ethyl laughed and said, "No! Not a dinosaur.". Yes, seahorse does come to my mind.



See this cheeky babe...she is pretending to be a fish...I really love her so much, and she is sooo adorable!

I have been trying to explain to Ethyl that I will be going for csec to bring Brayden out. She is so concerned. Kept asking if the doc will give me injections, will I be put on drip etc...

Told her I will if I were to go for ops, her eyes went red and moist, saying she do not want doc to inject me, don't want them to put drip on me and almost teared. Aww...so sweet of her. I was really touched.

I will miss her much during my days in hospital for sure...

3 comments:

Cow said...

yesh.. she really looks like a fish in the chicken little cartoon.

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a seahorse when I first saw the drawing... Ethyl has drawing talent!

So sweet of Ethyl! She touches my heart too... :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, cheeky Ethyl. Sweet picture! :P