Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 26, 2008

Buying for Brayden

Mom just showed me what she had gotten this morning. She bought more than a dozen of clothes for her soon-to-be-born grandbaby. A dozen? Maybe more than that...she showed me quite a bit, some were for the chubby piggy nephew, some were for Brayden. They are all in white, a very clean colour for NB.

I was not forgotten, she bought red dates, black dates, wolfberry, black fungus and many others that I do not know what they were. Those were meant for me to consume during confinement. Oh my...Mom is starting to prepare for so many things, whereas I am sitting at home, thinking of my lunch appointment with my friends next week, and of course, my appointment with my gynae (which is also coming next week).

My hospital was not packed. Hubby has been nagging at me to start my packing. Am just too lazy and felt that it was too early. I have not gotten enough PJs to tide me through, I have not gotten my maternity disposable undies, I have yet to go through my list and see what needs to be packed in the bag.

I have gotten 10 boxes of breast pads during the Taka baby fair. Got whatever that needs to be bought for Brayden. Now, Brayden should have enough clothes for the time being. I shall shop for more on my lunch trip next week with my friends. Wondering if GAP has got any nice stocks that came in for boys, and also girls. How can I not buy for Ethyl?!

Having a NB will make us real busy...but I believe we will love having another little being around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like only yesterday that you two were trying to conceive and now, you are almost due! take care!