Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 30, 2008

Busy Sunday

This sunday is quite a busy day for me.


Woke up at about 9.35am when missy asked for mornign dose of milk. Made her milk, she drifted off to dreamland again. I was still tired, laid on the bed, trying to take a wink, but I simply can't. Kept tossing, thus I laid down, and started to think of Hubby.


Poor him has been working the whole of this week (plus overtime). I really hope we could spend more time together before I deliver; he said he'll try, I know there were times things were not up to him.


Anyways, missy is still sleeping soundly, I woke up and get the laundry and some chores done. She must have been really tired...she woke up at 11-ish while I just made myself bread for breakie. She requested fro some as well...and so, I made some for her.


She waited for me to finish my chores before I bathe her. GOSH...the weather is really humid! I simply can't stand it! Imagine myself doing confinement during this period!!! Thank goodness there's the invention of aircon.


Well, after bathing, Brought Ethyl with me to plaza. Her fringe needs some trimming, brought her to my hair stylist, had her fringe trimmed, returned the library books, sat there and read for a while. I did not let her borrow any books this time, as I anticipated that I may not have the time to bring her out for the next few weekends. Thank goodness she did not fuss.


We went grocery shopping after that. Planning to cook dinner as it has been a while since I last stepped into the kitchen to cook. Am craving for pasta, thus bought some ingredients meant for my craving...


Back home, I have the urge to bake...I should have taken a rest, but I opted to bake for Hubby instead. It has been a while I baked for him as well.


Quickly went through my recipes, picked up Peanut Butter Cookies and started to bring out all needed ingredients and get my hands on to bake!



This time, I coated the cookies with ganache. Hubby loves this cookie! He says it tasted just nice for him and he kept eating when he's bake at 6-ish and before dinner was served.

After the bake, I carried on to cook dinner. We both loved the pasta, Ethyl had her alphabets pasta cooked in soup. She later regretted not sharing the pasta with us! Haha...

She said the pasta was nice and she loves it! Too bad, she already had her dinner then!

It was really tiring to be in the kitchen for more than 3 hours preparing the cookies and dinner. Nothing beats seeing how my darlings enjoyed my home cooked dinner and of course, my homebaked cookie!

Now, my back still aches eventhough Hubby gave me a good back rub before he turned in...I know for sure all the works are appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the heartwarming scene... :) so SWEET!!!

LZmommy said...

I like the cookies :) So cute!

Can you please email the recipe for the cookie and ganache? If it is ok with you :)