Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 19, 2008

Going Bananas



Now, I should be fair to Hubby since he has been nice...and to persuade him that I need a big and nice oven PLUS a mordernly sleek looking kitchen that is functional, I shall make his stomach happy.



His fave...Banana Cake! I got this recipe from
Aunty Yochana, this is simple and easy to make. Somehow my product is very soft, and I can't slice my cake propery thus no pictures on the final product. But it tastes good for a pregger. I took 2 slices just a while ago!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fannie,
a nice template. Grace saw this and said "wow! it's nice, i like yellow too." :)

LZmommy said...

Reading this post makes me hungry at this time :)

I like visiting Aunty Yochana's site too.

Anonymous said...

Jean: Thank u :) I face probs with editing my template at wordpress, thus i shift over...Glad to know Grace loves yellow!

LZMommy: AY has very good recipes that are easy to follow...i'm now waiting for her to post her Rum Ball recipe as I simply loves rum balls!