Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 23, 2008

Pasir Ris

After our first trip to familiarise the estates in Pasir Ris, the shortlisted places, only 2 came up, one to my liking, the other to Hubby's.

Ethyl loved the 2 places we put ticks in our notebook, and she was excited about the whole thing. Well, All I can say is that there are pros and cons to both places, Hubby decided to put Tampines in his list again.

I have also listed an area where there are amenities, a good neighbourhood primary school, and of course...the place is near downtown east. How can I miss out the fun for the kids and myself?! Haha...

Hubby's going to find out more about the new area that we are going to "venture" into...I'll wait for his updates. Now, I wish Brayden can come out faster so that we can start our hunting actions!

1 comment:

LZmommy said...

Wow! So you are planning to move to the east! I like east area :)