Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 10, 2009

Again at my place :)

There were several things that I intend to update. hmm...first things first.

Last Friday, my sisters, they all came over to my place for dinner. Well, such gathering at my place is always good! It is truly a blessing to have a big space to hold them all. The only pity is, Dad is unable to make it as he was working.

We all enjoyed the session...they were Wii-ing and 3 adults are unable to win my little babe in bowling! haha...she was very proud that she won them all. However she lost to her "master" - Hubby.

Here's a video:



and the jiejie feeding didi water...my fave video.



Another nice photo captured...

Photobucket

After dinner, we went to E!hub for a walk to digest the sumptious dinner mommy whipped.

We took the ferris wheel!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: