Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 3, 2009

Busy August!

As much as I wanted to delay letting my Ethyl girl start her busy schedule going for different classes, I have to succumb to the pleadings from her as most of her friends are going for the classes and she felt she is too bored at home.

Well, she started bugging me early this year for ballet, music and art classes. I held back as we were preparing for the shift, didn't want to disrupt her lessons by changing the environment.

Now, my research for the classes started months ago. From one forum to the other, google is my next best friend online. The search is made easy reading from various forums and from friends. Having said that, as every kid is an individual, I can only try out the classes for Ethyl before I know if it is good.

One reason why I enrolled her to Kinderland is because of the environment, and also the additional classes provided by the school. It saves her from shuttling from class to class which will be real tiring.

Ethyl's starting her MPM Math session tomorrow. This sunday also marks her start for her swimming lesson. She is well prepared. SHe still wants to have her ballet class, chinese class and I am looking at the english creative writing. No hurry, one at a time. For now, I will let her try out the additional 2 classes and see how she copes before letting her go for ballet.

Little girl is excited, I am not. I just hope she copes well and will not be burnt out.

No comments: