Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 12, 2009

For A Record

I am so happy to hear Brayden call me "Mommy" TODAY!!! To be specific, it was this morning when I was getting ready for work.

He once called "Mama" many weeks ago and just once and no more. I wonder when will be the next time I hear "Mommy" again.

He is beginning to speak up more. Xiao Yi says he is a quiet boy, or rather a boy with few words. I do not agree though. He always blabbers at home and loves to shriek!

The word he says most daily is none other than "Jie jie". He also loves Ethyl alot by hugging her and puling her hair at times, but this doting sister never once raise her voice at him. She takes that as Didi's way of showing affection.

He also loves to say "Dad Dad" or "Ah Dad". Yesterday on our way back, we saw a cat and he went "Cat". Mom says he can also say "catch"; but probably both "cat" and "catch" sounds pretty much similiar to us too. For sure he can say "dog".

I am hoping to hear more from him. He still loves jiejie, Daddy and Popo more than me *sad*.

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

*Clap* I'm sure he will! :) And I'm sure he loves you more than anyone else, you are his mummy! :)

MomsyWorld said...

sad to say, Jane, he loves Daddy and Jiejie more than me :( He was seldom excited whenever I reach home, but when he sees hubby, he'll chiong and hug him *sob sob*