Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 11, 2009

Ethyl's First Swimming Lesson!

Our little girl finally started having her swimming lesson on Sunday! Yes, National Day itself. She was excited (so was I). I prepared many things for her; sunblock, after swim shampoo, conditioner, and also after sun lotion.

Got her a new UV suit (she was still wearing swimming costume), swimming cap and also a swimming bag (for myself) to lug their stuff along.

Photobucket

She is holding that hot pink sling bag from Crumpler. I love the color when I saw at ION, but Hubby told me to put it back...so I got it at Paragon during my lunch break instead :p

Photobucket

Little boy is also prepared to go for his dip!

At the pool...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is the youngest of them all, but the most daring (amongst the girls) too! She is really growing up too fast. Can't we slow down the growing alittle? I miss her baby times when she clings onto me for everything!

Our little dare-devil...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





He barely knew how to swim, yet he always shove Hubby's hands away. This little boy enjoyed so much that he cried when we carried him out of the pool to bathe!

No comments: