Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 17, 2009

Teaching Little Boy

I shall not have people telling me I am practising favouritism. I plan for Ethyl and so do I plan for Brayden. 

He is a very cheerful little guy…whenever I read to Ethyl, he would sit beside me and listen to both Ethyl and myself reading and discussing on what we have read. This is our way of bonding.

I bought a set of “I Can Read” flash cards. I am going to start Brayden on his learning journey officially. I have to admit that I am guilty for not starting earlier. I have been procrastinating ad this is bad. This week, I shall start!

He will have 10 to 15 minutes of flash cards, and we will bounce back to our singing, play pretend session before bedtime.

Having them around is so different. Life is really busy but I have to admit, I enjoyed every moment with them!

2 comments:

blurblur said...

You are such a great mum, Fannie! I'm simply lazy. Didn't do anything from botak. He just pick up whatever I teach Damien.. :P

MomsyWorld said...

Aiyoh...Eileen, please please...I am not great like u think.

Franky, i feel gulty towards Brayden and am learning to improve myself...